Orla Maxwell has worked with Priscilla John for more than 20 years, casting UK and international screen projects. Their company Casting Pictures was launched in October 2019. They are supported by Casting Associates Francesca Bradley and Andreya Lynham at Casting Pictures.
Full Member of The Casting Directors’ Guild (CDG), Orla Maxwell’s recent work includes TV shows for Netflix (The Stranger), Warner Horizon/SyFy (Krypton S1 & S2), and Amazon (The Dark Tower), independent feature film Red Joan, and Paramount’s feature film Infinite.
Orla Maxwell was Casting Director for 2018 British feature film Red Joan, starring Judi Dench and directed by Trevor Nunn.
Orla Maxwell’s credits as Casting Director for film & TV include:
- Stay Close (TV Series) (pre-production)
- 2022 Uncharted (post-production)
- 2021 Infinite (post-production)
- 2021 Das Boot (TV Series) (1 episode)
- 2020 Spell
- 2020 The Stranger (TV Mini-Series) (3 episodes)
- 2019 Sanctuary (TV Series) (2019)
- 2019 We Have Everywhere to Go (Short)
- 2018 Red Joan
- 2018 Safe (TV Series) (8 episodes)
- 2008 Incendiary