Member of The Casting Directors’ Guild and the Casting Society of America, Frank Moiselle’s industry award nominations include Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Award for Outstanding Casting for a Drama Series.
Dublin-based casting director Frank Moiselle is a son of Nuala Moiselle, the late influential casting director who cast the Oscar winning ‘My left foot’ and acclaimed ‘Educating Rita’ feature films.
But following his parents’ advice, he got his qualifications before moving into the casting profession, becoming a certified public accountant in 1992.
That’s useful for an industry where creatives run their own businesses and have to manager whatever budgetary limits and conditions may be in place for a project.
Hear Frank Moiselle explain to the team at Spotlight what he wants to see from your self-tape, showreel, and headshots.
Frank Moiselle’s IMDB credits as casting director include some of the UK’s best loved TV series which also found eager audiences overseas:
- Harry Wild (TV Series) (8 episodes) (filming)
- Vikings: Valhalla (TV Series) (8 episodes) (post-production)
- 2013-2020 Vikings (TV Series) (89 episodes)
- 2011-2012 The Borgias (TV Series) (13 episodes)
- 2011 Hideaways
- 2011 Camelot (TV Series) (2 episodes)
- 2007-2010 The Tudors (TV Series) (38 episodes)
- 2009 Ondine
- 2005-2007 The Clinic (TV Series) (20 episodes)
- 2007 How About You
- 2006 Showbands II (TV Movie)
- 2006 Pride and Joy
- 2005 Never Judge a Book (Short)
- 2005 Tara Road
- 2005 Showbands (TV Movie)
- 2004 The Wonderful Story of Kelvin Kind (Short)
- 2003 The Return (TV Movie)
- 2003 The Honourable Scaffolder (Short)
- 2003 Veronica Guerin
- 2003 Goldfish Memory
- 2002/I Chaos
- 2002 No Tears (TV Mini Series) (3 episodes)
- 2001 H3
- 1997-2001 Ballykissangel (TV Series) (52 episodes)
- 2000 Nora
- 1999 Relative Strangers (TV Mini Series) (2 episodes)
- 1999 DDU (TV Series)
- 1999 A Secret Affair (TV Movie)
- 1999 Durango (TV Movie)
- 1998 Making the Cut (TV Movie)
- 1998 Her Own Rules (TV Movie)