Become A Licensed Chaperone For Child Performers

If a child is performing on stage or in film, they need to be cared for by their parent or a licensed chaperone. We set out how you can get licensed. Before An LEA (the Local Education Authority at your Local Government Offices, also known as your Local Council’s Education Department) will approve a Child...

Continue reading

Child Performance Licence Regulation Issues

Child Performance Licence Regulations protect child actors and models in the UK. But parents and filmmakers rarely understand their responsibilities under the law. And now Local Authority cuts and disorganised production teams are straining an already outdated system....

Continue reading
Scroll to top